LA ISHÁ'S CUSTOMER APPRECIATION PROGRAM (CAP)
(This program is temporarily on hold. We apologize for the inconvenience as we update our systems to accommodate it. We appreciate your patience!)
CAP Program Participation Details
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth below, members of La Isha's Customer Appreciation Program will earn points in connection with the purchase of products on the La Ishá website, and participate in point-earning activities. Redemption of points for qualifying activities is at the discretion of the employees of La Ishá. Not all pictures and testimonials will be used, and not all will qualify for points. Points will be redeemable towards the purchase of products on the La Ishá website, through the use of gift certificates and coupon codes.
1. All customers who have made a purchase on the La Ishá website since January of 2009 will automatically begin accumulating points. However, in order to redeem these points or to check the points balance, the customer must sign up for the La Ishá newsletter and be active on La Ishá’s mailing list.
2. Eligibility Membership in the Program is limited to individuals only and is limited to one account per individual. Persons under the age of 18 (“Minors”) must obtain their parent’s or legal guardian’s consent prior to participation. By submitting an application for the La Ishá Customer Appreciation Program, you agree (or, if you are a Minor, your parent or legal guardian agrees) to be bound by these terms and conditions. Employees of La Ishá and/or any La Ishá employee’s immediate family members who receive or use discounts offered directly to the employee by La Ishá are not eligible to participate in the Program. The Program is void where prohibited by law.
3. Participating Stores. Currently, only purchases made through La-Isha.com count toward the Customer Appreciation Program.
4. Opening an Online Account.
You may apply to become a member of the Program by visiting La-Isha.com and signing up for the newsletter. Upon receiving the newsletter, you will be eligible to submit an email requesting your point balance. Once you have reached 200 points, you will automatically receive an electronic gift certificate which can then be redeemed online.
5. Access/Change Member Information. In order to check your points balance and receive gift certificates for La-Isha.com, your email address must be up to date. If your email address changes, it is your responsibility to make sure to update the address to which the La Ishá newsletter is sent, or we will be unable to contact you. This will make you ineligible to benefit from the Customer Appreciation Program.
II. Earning Points
General. Any purchases made on the La Ishá website will contribute toward a customer’s points balance. You must use the same email address during the online checkout process in order to receive credit for your purchases.
Points. All members receive 1 point for every ten dollars ($10) spent on La-Isha.com. Points are calculated in our database to one tenth of a point, so if an order totals $167.26, the customer will receive 16.7 points. Additionally, customers may accumulate points by sending in before and after pictures, written or videotaped testimonials, or by referring friends who become customers. All testimonials and videotapes become the property of La Ishá Inc., and La Ishá Inc. reserves the right to use them in any or all promotional and advertising materials including web-based and printed materials. Gaining points for pictures or testimonials is subject to the quality of the testimonials. This is left solely up to the discretion of the employees at La Ishá Inc. If a set of pictures or a testimonial is deemed unusable, La Ishá reserves the right to refuse points to a customer. Customers will gain points for referring a friend once said friend has made his or her first purchase and names the customer who made the referral. Usable video testimonials are worth ten (10) points, friend referrals are worth eight (8) points, before and after pictures are worth six (6) points and written testimonials are worth three (3) points.
Addition of Points to Accounts. Points may take up to 5 days to be logged on to an account after a purchase is made.
Returns. Points earned for a purchase that is then the subject of a return, refund, returned check due to insufficient funds, or other credit will be deducted from the customer’s account in an amount equal to the points earned for the original transaction, including bonus points.
Bonus Point Promotions.
Periodically, La Ishá may run certain bonus promotions. Under bonus point promotions, customers can earn additional or “bonus points” in connection with the purchase of certain products, or for purchases made on specific designated bonus shopping days. When said products are purchased by a customer, the customer will earn bonus points on each product, as specified in the offer. Bonus point promotions are subject to the terms and conditions of the offer and may be offered at any time, at La Ishá’s sole discretion. Bonus points are issued based upon the price of the product purchased only, not including tax, shipping or handling fees. Bonus point offers cannot be combined with any other offer. If a customer purchases a product during a bonus point promotion and the product comes with an additional discount or free product, bonus points will not be issued on the retail value of the free product.
III. Redeeming Points
General. Once a customer’s points balance meets or exceed 200 points, the points balance on the customer’s account will automatically be reset, and a gift certificate for the amount of forty ($40) will be issued via email. It may take up to five (5) days after a purchase is made to have points credited to the account and up to seven (7) days for a gift certificate to be issued to the customer. Gift certificates may be redeemed with their corresponding coupon code during the checkout process on La-Isha.com. Some restrictions may apply and La Ishá’s Customer Appreciation Program gift certificates may not be redeemable together with other offers.
By joining the La Ishá Customer Appreciation Program you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in these rules. La Ishá reserves the right to cancel, modify, or restrict the La Ishá Customer Appreciation Program or any aspect of the Program, including without limitation, the point conversion ratio at any time with thirty (30) days notice to customers.
A Member’s points balance, as reflected in La Ishá’s records, shall be deemed correct. La Ishá reserves the right to determine the amount of points in any customer’s account based on La Ishá’s internal records related to said account. In the event of an inconsistency between the amount accrued in a customer’s account as stated on any customer’s email receipt or transaction records and La Ishá’s internal records, La Ishá’s internal records will prevail.
La Ishá may revoke any customer’s right to participate in the La Ishá Customer Appreciation Program at any time if such customer engages in abuse of the Program or fails to follow the terms and conditions of the Program. Fraud or abuse relating to the accrual of points or redemption of rewards may result in revocation of membership in the Program and may affect a customer’s eligibility for participation in any other La Ishá program, present or future. La Ishá’s Customer Appreciation Program points are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash, and La Ishá’s Customer Appreciation Program’s gift certificates have no redeemable cash value.